[EpiData-list] Error in exporting to Stata

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 30 14:05:40 CDT 2009

Epidata friends,

Im using epidata entry and after almost a 1000 records Im trying to export
the data to Stata to start some initial analysis. However, when exporting to
Stata format a warning comes and no data are exported. The warning is...

Invalid data in record #889, filed sintocol, Export concluded.

I tryed to export ot other formats such as dbase an sas and spss... the
problem only happans when exporting to stata format!

I opened epidataentry and checked the register 889 and it did not seemed to
have anything wrong wiht it. Later I tryed to delete this register and the
error still coming!

Any sugestions?

--
Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,
Pedro Emmanuel