[EpiData-list] Core Model Test / Ubuntu Linux

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 29 02:15:25 CDT 2009

Dear Pete.
> I tried the Linux version on a Gateway AMD Turion 64x2 computer with
> Ubuntu 8.10 (64 bit); no luck at all. Program identified as executable
> and all the proper permissions.

The problem is that the compiled version on the website is for 32-bit
only. I guess you could try to install the 32-bit libraries (done
through synaptic in ubuntu, i just can't remember the exact names) and
have another go.

At the moment we don't have a compiled 64-bit edition of the core test
module, but keep a close look at the website.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
Software Developer, Epidata.