[EpiData-list] Core module tests

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jun 29 10:58:44 CDT 2009

Greetings -

I can't find the link to upload the test data on the bug development
system, so I temporarily put it at:

http://geddes.home.netcom.com/rand-jpo.zip

until you can move it over (item a, below). I have some excellent
programs for generating realistic test data, but it looked so real I am
afraid it may get mistaken for real data and get me in trouble. I would
be glad to make some other datasets for testing. My usual practice is to
set up an EpiData database, enter a few records, export them them, then
use a program to generate similar data, which is imported back in as a
EpiData file.

Setting aside (b) and (c), as far as (d) goes (and considering Torsten's
comment on Ubuntu Linux:

I do have the basic Ubuntu 32 bit and will put it on a USB hard drive.
Right now only the 64 bit is installed, for which I have the entire
repository. Unfortunately I use an AT&T wireless 3G broadband and don't
have it working with Linux (although Ubuntu has a 3G driver).

Pete Geddes