[EpiData-list] Limit on number of .rec files that can be RELATEd

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 17 15:31:34 CDT 2009

The question was: " It appears as if there is a limit of 30 .rec files
that can be linked together in a relational structure for data entry
using the RELATE command."

To be honest - I am not sure of the exact limit - but we can find out
how this is.

The most thorough comprehensive use of the relate system during
development was by the system developed by Yves Martin-Prevel,
Epidémiologiste (Institut de Recherche pour le Développement) Burkina
Faso. and provided as an example on: http://www.epidata.dk/examples.php

Direct link to view the system is:
http://www.epidata.dk/php/downloadc.php?file=yves.htm

More news on the limit later.