[EpiData-list] Access violation

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 7 16:42:27 CDT 2009

We cannot know what is the cause of this problem, just from your
description.

the steps to find the cause would be:
a. Make sure you have the latest version of the software.
     (compare to the version in the download section of epidata.dk )
b. Start your system with one related file
c. Supposing point b went right add one add at time until the error occurs.
d. Tell us on the list of the specific contents of the file giving problems

regards
Jens Lauritsen