[EpiData-list] possible strategy discussion meeting in Baltimore (sept. 12th.-18th)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 2 16:19:46 CDT 2009

Dear all

During the current development phase some strategic decisions need to be
taken. E.g. on data file format, data formats to support for
import/export. How to handle support issues etc. What types of analysis
should be supported and developed etc.

I would like users to arrange locally such strategic meetings and let us
know on the list of the viewpoints.

If anyone in the Baltimore region in USA have interest in a strategic
discussion meeting during the time from Sept. 13th. to Sept. 18th. let
me know (off list). I could arrange such a meeting in late afternoons or
early evening on campus at Johns Hopkins University, where I will attend
a course on quality assurance . Another option is in New York on Sept.
11th.

Regards Jens Lauritsen
in case of interest email directly to:
info at epidata.dk  (disregard the return message I will contact you