[EpiData-list] New Core Module uploaded.

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 9 05:57:07 CDT 2009

Dear Jamie.

Could I get you to submit a bug report to our bugtracker here:

http://www.epidata.info/flyspray/

Including the files you used when you discovered this error.

If your data is not suitable for publi display, you may also send them
to me directly (my email is available on the EpiData website) or perhaps
you can construct some data that replicates this error.

Kind regrads,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.