[EpiData-list] losing checks after inserting new variables and saving data in Epidata Analysis

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 24 06:34:09 CDT 2009

I have not had that problem using the current release. You can check the
version of Analysis under the help menu. When you SAVEDATA, Analysis
does create the corresponding .chk along with any new label values you
created for the new variables. You should be saving to a different file
name.

What you can do if you continue to have this problem is to manually copy
the .chk for the original file to a new .chk that matches the file
created with SAVEDATA.