[EpiData-list] Graphing results of outcome analysis showing CIs

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Oct 5 00:06:08 CDT 2009

Hi
Does anyone have a tip for the best and easiest way to graph the results of the attack rate table for an outbreak analysis including confidence intervals? I have run the outbreak analysis and generated the attack rate table
(TAB CASE 1 OYSTERS PRAWNS CHICKEN etc OA/ex), This is great. BUT...

Now I have been asked to show all the exposures with relative risks higher than 2 and CIs that don't include 1 (of which there are about 10) on a single graph. The graph must show relative risk, lower confidence interval and higher confidence interval for each exposure. I have looked at the CI graph in Epidata Analysis but
a) I only want the total and the CIPLOT graph shows Yes and No as well as total
b) I want to show more than one exposure on the same graph and I don't think I can do this with the CI.

Any help much appreciated.

thanks

Christine

Christine Roseveare
Analyst
Regional Public Health
570 9194
027 495 9671

--
The information contained in this email and
any attachments is confidential and may be