[EpiData-list] Lost all my code as a result of a system error

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 28 12:06:53 CDT 2009

Yesterday I was working on a questionnaire (over 300 variables) and at an
advanced stage, got this message "Access violation at address 0048AC7 in
module Epidata.exe.  Read of address 00000000".  I lost the whole work after
it will not allow me to save.  I started anew but this time I backed up the
chk file at different stages of the developmeent of code (has a lot of skip
patterns and replace of values in all places which have been skipped).  The
problem has appeared occurred agian and naturally have lost the code I was
building from this afternoon.   Has this happened to anyone before and if so
how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance

Martin

--