[EpiData-list] New EpiData Manager ready for (next) test

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 22 07:46:07 CST 2010

> Is it possible to try the new version without the trial version
> overwriting/deleting your " old" epidata program?

In short - yes!  The new EpiData Manager program is an independent
application that does not overwrite any of the old programs.

If you wish, you can place the program in a separate folder anywhere you
like. The download on the website is not an installation file, it is
merely a zip-file containing the executable program.

But, as with all other "testing" application please be aware that we do
not guarantee that data are kept intact. Please only use copies of data
instead of live data.

With kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.
EpiData software developer.