[EpiData-list] additional core commands

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 22 10:59:53 CST 2010

Core might also contain
       autosearch
       the equivalent of 'comment legal use', within the label definition

I think that 'hide' would be more useful in the .chk file. But either
'hide' or 'noenter' should be core (I prefer 'noenter'; save 'hide' for
.chk)
I think that 'message' is more of a programming command (.chk), but some
equivalent longer field explanation fits with core.
I think that 'goto' is a programming command (.chk), but takes the place
of autojump in core?

Jamie Hockin
(apologies for the empty e-mail this morning)