[EpiData-list] New EpiData Manager ready for (next) test

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jan 23 11:51:04 CST 2010

One can edit the .recxml file in the editor (for example, to tweek / fix
screen positioning). Clearly, this is NOT recommended for the casual user.
Editors such as PFE will warn when an open file has been changed. I
don't know how easy this would be or whether it would be platform
independent.
It would be a feature for the future only. An advanced user would be
aware of the problem of editing the same file in two places.

Great work so far!! I like what I have seen.

Jamie