[EpiData-list] entering arabic letters

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 29 10:57:15 CST 2010

Heemskerk (the Netherlands) 29/01/2010

Hello Nada and Eman,

 What has happened, did you get a new desktop PC with a new operating system
 also?  Or was your PC the same and only the OFICE 2003 replaced by OFFICE 2007.

When it is only OFFICE that has been replaced , it might be that the language pack was not
installed automatically, check this first.
 You can download the necessary language pack for OFFICE2007 from MICROSOFT.
Hope this is helpful,
 Gretings,  Louk Meertens