[EpiData-list] Copy and Paste an Entry?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 15 11:51:52 CST 2010

Hello,

I think the best way to get round this problem is to have a relational data base with two files:
(i) the "Master" file  with patient's information
(ii) the related file with daily information

There are several examples of such related data entry and how it works on the Epidata website

Hope this helps

YMP