[EpiData-list] Can Epi Data be used on a Macbook

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Feb 24 02:43:07 CST 2010

Dear Conrad.

As Suzanna wrote the released software on the EpiData download site is
currently on for Windows, but if you have read some of the email sent
set of software this will be working on Mac OS as well as Linux.

Quite a few users around the world have with great success used EpiData
Entry and EpiData Analysis with Wine. Based on these experience and the
fact that Wine also exists for Mac OS X (found here:
http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX) i would suggest you try that before you
start installing Windows on you Apple computer.

With kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen
EpiData Software Developer.