[EpiData-list] Suggestion for automatic checks in new Epidata manager

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 11 15:51:20 CST 2010

Hello All,
I follow the plans and see a lot of work coming for Jens and his team and despite that all I still
cannot see the gain in it.
When users are too lazy to learn a bit typing to make the necessary RECfiles and
CHECKfiles ,these users can never be good EPIDEMIOLOGISTS.
MOUSERS should stick to BROWSERS.
Louk