[EpiData-list] Text editor for EpiData Analysis programs

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 18 15:54:52 CDT 2010

Jens and I gave last week a course for operations research fellows in
The Union's training program.  One colleague pointed us to the excellent
free Crimson text editor (http://www.crimsoneditor.com/).  Jens wrote
then the necessary key and language components that can be inserted into
the editor to read and edit EpiData programs color-coded to reduce
errors if you wish to edit your analysis programs outside the native
EpiData Analysis text editor.  I can strongly recommend it.  Visit the
EpiData website http://www.epidata.dk/download.php page and look at the
bottom for utilities.

Hans

PS: Thank you, Zaw, for pointing us to the editor, and thank you Jens,
to make it particularly useful for EpiData Analysis programs.