[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 77, Issue 12

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 22 12:16:49 CDT 2010

Dear Tieble:

Apologies, if still persisting: idno must be "KEY UNIQUE" in file1.rec
and "KEY" (not "KEY UNIQUE") in file2.rec.  The reason being that it
cannot usually be unique in file2.rec.  It worked for me in all XP,
Vista Win7.  You can add (but do not need) "1" in both files, ie idno is
"KEY UNIQUE 1" in file1.rec and "KEY 1" in file2.rec.

Regards,

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH