[EpiData-list] Linking Epidata to an online database

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 25 05:48:23 CDT 2010

Hi

Are there any of you who have experience with linking Epidata to an online database?
If so, how did you manage to do so and how did it work?

I am to start up a large study where several subinvestigators will have to enter data from there own computer on a daily basis. I think it would be an advantage to the data management, if we did not have to merge all the datafiles manually, but instead enter them into an online database after each entry session.

Thank you, for your help!