[EpiData-list] Exporting to epidata format - not valid boolean expression

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 1 09:01:52 CDT 2010

Hello EpiData friends,

Im having a little trouble that I would appreciate very much some help.

I have a rec file which I would like to create a subset. I tried to use the
EpiData entry data export, using the filter option.

When I set the filter such as:

hepato <> 2  it is ok.

But when I set the filter as

alt1 >= 42

... or I set the filter as ...

(alt >= 42) or (hepato <> 2)

I get an error saying this is not a valid boolean expression. I tried in
several different ways and I couldnt figure out what Im doing worng.

Any tip?

Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,

Dr. Pedro Emmanuel A. A. do Brasil
Instituto de Pesquisa Clínica Evandro Chagas
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil