[EpiData-list] Exporting to epidata format - not valid boolean expression BUG???

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 1 09:46:45 CDT 2010

Hello EpiData friends,

I just sent an email about an error

"invalid boolean expression"

when trying to export to EpiData format with EpiData entry with filters.

I guess that I found an unexpected bug.

When I use the following filters the export is OK (alt1 is numeric variable
formated as ####.##).

alt1 <> 42
alt1 = 42

But when I use the following filters the export give this error.
alt1 >= 42
alt1 <= 42
alt1 > 42
alt1 < 42

Therefore, I guess there is something to do with the > or < signs!

Did anyone experience such an error before?

Abraço forte e que a força esteja com você,

Dr. Pedro Emmanuel A. A. do Brasil
Instituto de Pesquisa Clínica Evandro Chagas
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil