[EpiData-list] Data missing after merge - any ideas?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 9 13:15:55 CDT 2010

Dear Susie:

"Same fields" sounds to me rather like an "append" than a "merge" task,
thus I would expect 9500 records, each with a different ID.  I wonder
why a record should have the same fields (file A) as another record
(file B) but have the same ID in file A and file B?  It would mean that
the same individual can have two different values for the same field and
that kind of doesn't tally.

Regards,

Hans

--