[EpiData-list] Saving Data...

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 23 15:58:35 CDT 2010

Good Day,

I have been searching the archived emails and help offerings to try to
solve this problem and I have not been able to find the help I am
looking for.

I am presently running EpiData 3.1 with Windows Vista.

I have created a questionnaire and loaded the values for the
questionnaire.  I clicked on the "Enter Data" button.  I entered my
data.  Now, the only menu buttons I have at the top of the screen are
the following: "FILE", "GOTO", "FILTER", "WINDOW", "HELP".  Nowhere in
any of these drop-down menus is the option to either save the data I
have entered, or to export it (preferably to Excel) so that it can be
saved there.

Please advise.  Thank you!

Claire Johnson, MSW

Research Coordinator

Inflexxion, Inc.

T (617) 332 6028 x242
F (617) 332 1820

www.inflexxion.com

This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this electronic message in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify us immediately by telephone in the United States at
617-332-6028, and delete the original message from your system. Thank
you.