[EpiData-list] Saving Data...

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 23 16:53:27 CDT 2010

After you enter the last field of a  record (or some fields then Ctrl-N
in Goto menu item for a new record) a little window opens up and you are
asked if you want to save the record.

When you close the form (Ctrl-F4 see File menu item) then use Data
in/out, Export, Excel to export the file.

Pete Geddes