[EpiData-list] Re: EpiData-list Digest, Vol 78, Issue 12

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Apr 24 13:19:35 CDT 2010


Hi Claire,

At each time  you finish entering a record, you will be asked "do you want
the record on disk?"
When you click or press return key the record is saved.
Step 1: please go to File then > Close the form
Step 2 : go to " 5.Document"  then > View to view your data entered.
Step 3: go to  "6. Export Data" chose from the drop menu Excel then follow
on screen guide.
Step 4:  your file will be exported to Excel where your original rec.file is
located.

 Please let me know if I misunderstood your request and hoping this will
help.

Best wishes

Tieble
London, UK
On 24 April 2010 18:00, <epidata-list-request at lists.umanitoba.ca> wrote:

> Send EpiData-list mailing list submissions to
>        epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://lists.umanitoba.ca/mailman/listinfo/epidata-list
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        epidata-list-request at lists.umanitoba.ca
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        epidata-list-owner at lists.umanitoba.ca
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of EpiData-list digest..."
>
>
> EpiData-list mailing list
> ___________________________________
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Saving Data... (epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca)
>   2. Re: Saving Data... (epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:58:35 -0400
> From: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
> Subject: [EpiData-list] Saving Data...
> To: <epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca>
> Message-ID:
>        <
> A5951E9003DBA34C9151CEAF8257F9E6054BE54A at INFLEXX-EXCHANGE.Inflexxion.com>
>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Good Day,
>
>
>
> I have been searching the archived emails and help offerings to try to
> solve this problem and I have not been able to find the help I am
> looking for.
>
>
>
> I am presently running EpiData 3.1 with Windows Vista.
>
>
>
> I have created a questionnaire and loaded the values for the
> questionnaire.  I clicked on the "Enter Data" button.  I entered my
> data.  Now, the only menu buttons I have at the top of the screen are
> the following: "FILE", "GOTO", "FILTER", "WINDOW", "HELP".  Nowhere in
> any of these drop-down menus is the option to either save the data I
> have entered, or to export it (preferably to Excel) so that it can be
> saved there.
>
>
>
> Please advise.  Thank you!
>
>
>
>
>
> Claire Johnson, MSW
>
> Research Coordinator
>
> Inflexxion, Inc.
>
> T (617) 332 6028 x242
> F (617) 332 1820
>
> www.inflexxion.com
>
>
>
> This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential
> and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
> message is not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for
> delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> you have received this electronic message in error and that any review,
> dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
> please notify us immediately by telephone in the United States at
> 617-332-6028, and delete the original message from your system. Thank
> you.
>
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: not available
> Type: image/gif
> Size: 616 bytes
> Desc: image003.gif
> Url :
> http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/attachments/20100423/52bb5aa0/attachment-0001.gif
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: not available
> Type: image/jpeg
> Size: 1390 bytes
> Desc: image002.jpg
> Url :
> http://lists.umanitoba.ca/pipermail/epidata-list/attachments/20100423/52bb5aa0/attachment-0001.jpe
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:53:27 -0400
> From: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
> Subject: Re: [EpiData-list] Saving Data...
> To: epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
> Message-ID: <4BD216D7.1090806 at ix.netcom.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> After you enter the last field of a  record (or some fields then Ctrl-N
> in Goto menu item for a new record) a little window opens up and you are
> asked if you want to save the record.
>
> When you close the form (Ctrl-F4 see File menu item) then use Data
> in/out, Export, Excel to export the file.
>
> Pete Geddes
>
> epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca wrote:
> > Good Day,
> >
> >
> >
> > I have been searching the archived emails and help offerings to try to
> > solve this problem and I have not been able to find the help I am
> > looking for.
> >
> >
> >
> > I am presently running EpiData 3.1 with Windows Vista.
> >
> >
> >
> > I have created a questionnaire and loaded the values for the
> > questionnaire.  I clicked on the "Enter Data" button.  I entered my
> > data.  Now, the only menu buttons I have at the top of the screen are
> > the following: "FILE", "GOTO", "FILTER", "WINDOW", "HELP".  Nowhere in
> > any of these drop-down menus is the option to either save the data I
> > have entered, or to export it (preferably to Excel) so that it can be
> > saved there.
> >
> >
> >
> > Please advise.  Thank you!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Claire Johnson, MSW
> >
> > Research Coordinator
> >
> > Inflexxion, Inc.
> >
> > T (617) 332 6028 x242
> > F (617) 332 1820
> >
> > www.inflexxion.com
> >
> >
> >
> > This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential
> > and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
> > message is not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for
> > delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> > you have received this electronic message in error and that any review,
> > dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
> > prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
> > please notify us immediately by telephone in the United States at
> > 617-332-6028, and delete the original message from your system. Thank
> > you.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > EpiData-list mailing list
> > EpiData-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
> > http://lists.umanitoba.ca/mailman/listinfo/epidata-list
> >
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> ________________________________________
> EpiData-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
> http://lists.umanitoba.ca/mailman/listinfo/epidata-list
>
>
> End of EpiData-list Digest, Vol 78, Issue 12
> ********************************************
>


More information about the EpiData-list mailing list