[EpiData-list] Double Entry for Related Files

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Apr 26 13:59:11 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have a questionnaire that uses two related .rec files for data entry.
I want to double enter the data by checking for discrepancies as the
data is entered the second time.  Is it possible to do this for
questionnaires that span two .rec files?  When I try to prepare for
double entry, the program creates a "file1_dbl.rec" file, but relates it
to the "file2.rec" file rather than creating a "file2_dbl.rec" file to
compare against.

I am thinking that I will just have to un-relate the file, and enter and
double-enter the survey in two parts, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

--

Samuel Haddaway

Research Assistant, International Projects

National Opinion Research Center

haddaway-sam at norc.org

Phone: 301.634.9423