[EpiData-list] Year with two digits

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Apr 27 09:51:20 CDT 2010

Pedro,

Can you read the data with correct dates in EpiData Analysis? If so, you could define a new dd/mm/yyyy field for each date and save the data in a new file, dropping the old dates. The new file should go into Stata fine.

I've bcc'd your gmail also - I've dealt with this type of file many times and have always managed to get  the data into other software correctly. Feel free to e-mail directly rather than through the list.

Jamie Hockin
Ottawa