[EpiData-list] Access violation error with Codebook command in EpiData Entry

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Apr 29 15:46:56 CDT 2010

Hi Jonas
Good to see an attempt to be able to reproduce an error.

It is good for the rewriting of the software if errors like this are
reported to the flyspray database located at
http://www.epidata.info/flyspray

The error will not be fixed  before the new rewritten EpiData Manager
can do this type of documentation table - or - if at rewriting of the
analysis module, where I am sure a codebook
command will be implemented.

Regarding the rewriting of the whole system, see other mail.

regards Jens Lauritsen