[EpiData-list] EpiData Manager v0.5

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed May 26 06:12:34 CDT 2010

Good to see progress with the Manager. I have some questions and thought
that this would be the appropriate forum rather than the flyspray bug
reporting system.

At present, is the string variable created equivalent to the variable
created in Entry with the underscore? If so, will uppercase strings be
supported?
Is it possible to resize the section box after its creation other than
through the advanced tab and changing the numbers therein?
Is it possible to copy and paste fields with a view to subsequent
amendment of field names? This is important with a view to rapid
data-form creation.

I've done a test and it seems to work. I'll post a query on flyspray
with regards to opening the Help file within the Manager which I can't
do.

Regards,
Neville

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk