Ang: [EpiData-list] question about changing title of qes fil and rec file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 27 05:11:12 CDT 2010

Hi

You can change the name of the ques and rec files directely in the folder (ie with files closed). It is important that you have exactly identical names of the qes and rec files. I would recommend that you first make a copy of the original qes and rec (right-click --> copy. Right-click again --> paste) files and then change the names of the copies (they will br named "Copy of yourfile.qes" and  "Copy of yourfile.rec"

Sincerely

Jonas Malmstedt, MD
Department of Vascular Surgery, N1:06
Karolinska University Hospital