[EpiData-list] question about changing title of qes fil and rec file

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu May 27 12:13:07 CDT 2010

Dear Susann:

"Title", "File Label" or "File name"?

Title: Change the title in the QES file, save the file, do not make a
REC file, but 4. Enter data, and you will be prompted to adjust the REC
file to the new QES file
Label: Read the REC file in EpiData analysis, and use the command
"labeldata", eg.  labeldata "My new label for the data file"
File name: Just rename both QES and REC file in Explorer.

Regards,

Hans

--
Hans L Rieder, MD, MPH