[EpiData-list] Myanmar fonts recognition in Epidata

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 26 04:26:13 CDT 2010

Please specify if this is for analysis or entry.

It is a good example of why we are currently rewriting all of the
software to the usage of UTF-8 specification. This will remove all of
the problems.

Can you please test in the manager available for testing in
http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php whether the Myanmar language fonts
work in the new manager.

regards
Jens Lauritsen