[EpiData-list] Problem exporting data to SAS

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 1 20:40:27 CDT 2010

Dear members,

I am currently setting up my database and faced one problem that I can't figure out. I entered some real data and exported to SAS. However, most variables are coming as missing (.), but very few are coming with the labels. I am thinking that it's something related to the checks on EpiData and not a SAS problem. If anyone could help me I would appreciate. Following attached is the .rec file.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael