[EpiData-list] Problem exporting data to SAS

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 1 22:33:12 CDT 2010

I could not open your file in my version of EpiData Entry (current release). I think the long lines of text after the entry fields may be causing my problem. I deleted every line beginning "_label" and then fixed line 1 in the .rec to match and I had no problem. The SAS code and data files look fine to me, but I don't have SAS to try it out.

However, if you can enter data on that file, I'm afraid I don't have much to suggest.

Jamie