[EpiData-list] Long questionnaire

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jul 2 03:50:43 CDT 2010

Dear members,

I had a problem when make a new data entry form for a questionnaire which is
very long (more than 80 pages), so 1 data entry form not enough for me
because one data entry form have only 999 lines. So devided my form into 6
parts and I use the related command to links each part together, but I do
not know the effective and the way to manage this issue, please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Linh
--