[EpiData-list] Extending command over multiple lines

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jul 28 19:48:07 CDT 2010

Thanks Jamie. I haven't found a way to extend a command over multiple
lines and it looks as though it isn't possible. I don't think the issue
is the editor. I could type well over 200 characters into EpiData's
editor. The problem was that EpiData then ignored my check when I tested
entering data into the month fields. Thanks for the pos function tip.
It'll probably come in handy again.
Cheers,

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000
email: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au