[EpiData-list] help

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 2 14:45:03 CDT 2010

Hello, I'm in the process of learning how to use EpiData Analysis. I'm
going through the instructions in the Tiramisu example. I've run into a
problem. I'm trying to create the epicruve/histogram. The graph window
(Editing Chart) is not showing up. I looked through comments on the
[EpiData-list] and found a recommendation: insert (set graph edit=on) in
the command line. I tried this but received this message (graph edit not
supported). How do I turn on the (editing chart) window?

Thanks,

Sandy