[EpiData-list] Extending command over multiple lines

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Aug 2 21:39:40 CDT 2010

Thanks Jens for your suggestions. I'll keep them in my EpiData "How To"
file.

Suzanna Vidmar
Senior Research Officer
Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit

Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia

telephone: +61 3 9345 6372
facsimile: +61 3 9345 6000
email: suzanna.vidmar at mcri.edu.au
www.mcri.edu.au