[EpiData-list] help - graph edit

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 3 13:34:37 CDT 2010

  There are two ways to create graphs:
1.
Via command line specifications in the command prompt, e.g.
bar age /bw
- would create a bar chart of age in black and white.
- To edit the same with all options:
bar age /bw /edit
* which would open the complete grah dialogue box

2
Via the menu system/toolbar system, where each graph is a dialogue,
which contains specifications in tab sheets.

3
If you look in the help file (press f1) quite many options are shown.
More than in option 2 above.

Possibly you are not having the latest version of analysis. You get this
from:
http://www.epidata.dk and follow the download links.

With analysis you can also test if you have the latest version, when you
are connected to internet. Then the command "version" - or the
equivalent in the help menu, will compare with information on latest
release.

If you have less than the latest release make sure to update. There is
no automatic update - I think personally this is a nuisance.

regards
Jens Lauritsen