[EpiData-list] How to define Jumps at a variable using another variable

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Aug 8 12:21:13 CDT 2010

You should do this with GOTO as Hans suggests:

a06
  before entry
    if (a04 >=0 and a04 <=18) then
     goto a08
    endif
  end
end

blocks that begin with a variable name cannot appear within the block for another variable. If you need to use the variable tempv elsewhere, then include this at the top of your check file

before file
  define tempv # global
end

Jamie