[EpiData-list] How to define Jumps at a variable using anothervariable

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 10 01:46:22 CDT 2010

  Three ways:
a. use condensed table format:
    tab casevar exp1 exp2 exp3 ......exp50        /oa

b. Open a logfile, e.g.
    logopen outbreak.htm
    tab casevar exp1 exp2 exp3 ......expn        /oa
    logclose
    * Then you can view the file outbreak.htm in your standard browser.

c. If you prefer single tables rather than the condensed one:
    Select 25 variables at a time

regards