[EpiData-list] Design decision for Data Entry Client

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 10 06:41:23 CDT 2010

Jens,

I agree that A1 is best. This is a data manager decision as it will affect the screen layout. It can be in the .ini for Manager, but not for Entry. It also works for the single user application (e.g. outbreak). (My preference in the long run would be to have some control over placement of the field name, but I don't feel strongly about this, based on what I've seen so far.)

I also agree with David on b4. Let the data manager decide what record shows. This is a 'check file' operation in current version terms.

Jamie Hockin