[EpiData-list] outbreak table and calculations

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Aug 11 17:35:26 CDT 2010

This does seem odd as the TAB command takes as default the higher values of the variables to mean "case" and "exposed". However, the info at the bottom of your tables shows that it is taking (Item03C=N) as exposed and Status="control" as the outcome.

Try this with adding to the end of the command: /sa
This reverses the order of values.
Do you have the latest version of Analysis?

This was always a problem with EpiData as well - getting the values in the right order for both
Jamie Hockin