[EpiData-list] When do we have open source of EpiData?

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Sep 9 12:12:53 CDT 2010

Thanks for your interesting response, Jens Lauritsen:

I also can have the patience to wait. Maybe I can help fulfilling the
open source or free as in freedom initiative. I'll try to help in the
version testings and I'll try to upload some examples that I had
worked with some institutions.

By the way, what license is planned to guide EpiData as an open or
free software on 2011? Have your team thought about the third version
of the GPL license or the classic BSD?

Regards,