[EpiData-list] First public test of new Entry Client (xml file structure) - please test and comment

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Sep 11 09:33:00 CDT 2010

Manager and Client behave pretty well on my Mac (Intel) and in Windows Vista.

Field entry is as expected, ignoring invalid keys and limiting lengths. Dates seem to go in properly, with short dates being assigned to the first fields. I would prefer that a single number entered in a date field be assigned to DAY, but realize this is a design issue that all of us can deal with.

It will be good when the cursor changes without a mouse click, but that's not a problem in a test version.

Congratulations on getting to this step!

Jamie Hockin