[EpiData-list] Entry/Manager test

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 12 21:34:46 CDT 2010

I successfully loaded a moderately-sized .rec file (changing all booleans to
0-1 before loading into Manager--it should prompt to do that for us). Entry
handled the existing and new data as expected.

I would like to have the autojump to next field when all digits are filled.
I assume that this is coming.

I successfully loaded a fictitious file with just under 500,000 records and
12 fields (41.8 MB .epx from an 8 MB .rec). Given the capacity of removable
memory today, size really isn't a problem. I cannot imagine ever having a
real file that large. On my old Windows laptop, this file loaded/saved in
20-30 seconds, but GO TO any record in the file was instantaneous.