[EpiData-list] (no subject)

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 13 16:12:48 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I am new to using epidata and I was wondering if some one could be of help to me. I have put my quantitative questionnaire into epidata & have did the rec & chk forms also. I have assigned variables such as 88-for a question/tick box which any participant has missed or left un-ticked, and 99-for a question/tick box which the answer is unknown- ie If the participant ticks for example both a true & false answer.

I am wondering for in the multiple choice aspect of my questionairre, some participants have ticked two boxes and I was wondering how do I deal with this during data entry Into epidata? Or do I need to go back & edit my ques & rec to facilitate this,

Thanks in advance for the help,

Niamh