[EpiData-list] Help - Auto Member Id & Checks

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 29 14:06:18 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I am setting up a parent-child project. At the child level, I need to capture sets of data for every member of household. I have a variable at the beginning which captures Number of people in the household. The problem is I want the Household Member Id to be automated, secondly I want to ensure all members data are captured and equals the total number in the household initially specified.

Kindly help with statements to use to achieve these two things.

Thank you.

Bola Adedoyin
DCConsult, Lagos, Nigeria