[EpiData-list] latest New Manager test version .

epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Oct 6 04:09:33 CDT 2010

While using the latest version of this manager I am missing the option in SETTINGS , to
make fieldnames invissible as it used to be possible in the first version, Also the whole
appearance of the OPTIONS-window is much nicer in the first version . Is it possible to make
that work again?
Louk Meertens